Traditions, food, wine and hill villages: Monte Isola and the Lake Iseo
Discover the natural and architectural beauties and the gastronomic and productive peculiarities of the territory – Code 2021IT005
The largest lake island in Europe, characterized by twelve typical villages, located from the hill to the lake, and the wonderful shores of Lake of Iseo on the Brescia side: this is the setting for an unforgettable stay that allows you to discover not only the natural and architectural beauties but also the gastronomic and productive peculiarities of the territory such as the famous salami and the particular sardines of Monte Isola and the delicate oil of Lake of Iseo.
Betania Travel and its partners guarantee compliance with safety and conduct rules following the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Arrival in Peschiera Maraglio by ferry
- Check-in at the selected hotel
- Visit to the Monte Isola Salumificio with tasting of typical salami.
- Dinner at a typical restaurant on the island
- Tour of the island by car with a guide
- Lunch at a characteristic restaurant, with tasting and presentation of fish products
- Transfer by ferry to Sale Marasino
- Visit with tasting of extra virgin olive oli produced near Lake Iseo
Iseo and Sale Marasino
3 days, 2 nights
Spring – Summer - Autumn
- 2 nights in B&B
- 1 dinner and 1 lunch
- Island taxi tour
- Ferry ticket
- Car parking in Sulzano
- All visits and entries as indicated in the program
- Video call to present the excursion.
- A nice gift
- Anything not indicated in “Included”
- Possibility to request additional transfers
- Possibility to extend your stay
- Possibility to request a quotation for more people
- Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
- Possibility of requesting cancellation insurance
Price per person: from € 360,00 for 2 participants
To book online you need to signi up.