Tasting Franciacorta and the Lake Iseo
A two-day stay in a that wants the participants to experience a real gastronomic tour. Code 2021IT003
A welcoming and eclectic territory characterized by a splendid and varied landscape and by unique food and wine products and culinary traditions. A two-day stay that wants the participants to experience a real gastronomic tour, starting with a visit to a famous craft brewery, continuing with a dinner in a typical restaurant of Iseo and ending with a guided tour, tastings of typical products and a particular lunch at a local company specialized in the production of the famous Franciacorta and in fish farming.
Betania Travel and its partners guarantee compliance with safety and conduct rules following the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Visit and tasting at a craft brewery in Passirano.
- Check-in in the selected hotel
- Independent visit to the Iseo village
- Typical dinner at a restaurant in Iseo.
- Guided visit with tasting of the famous Franciacorta in a local farm house.
- Typical lunch in a farm house.
2 days, 1 night
Available all year long
- 1 night in B&B
- 1 dinner and 1 lunch
- All visits and entries as indicated in the program
- Video call to present the excursion.
- A nice gift
- Anything not indicated in “Included”
- Possibility to request additional transfers
- Possibility to extend your stay
- Possibility to request a quotation for more people
- Medical and baggage insurance provided by Europ Assistance
- Possibility of requesting cancellation insurance
Price per person: from € 295,00 for 2 participants
To book online you need to signi up.